Claim management system is intended for non-life insurance companies. It gives clients a toolset for claim registration, case processing, orders for experts, repairs estimation (where car services apply their estimations), reports customization and integration with MIBL.
Claim for damages
- Claims register allows users to register claims for damages on-premises, by telephone or over the Internet;
- Organization of experts’ work before the claim case is created;
- Faster completion of the claim for damages form by allowing the operator to access claims register data;
- Simple claim case creation from the claim for damages data;
- Correct insurance reserves tracking.
- Creation of claim cases either from the scratch or by converting an existing claim for damages entry or another insurance company’s request;
- Entry of damaged and/or responsible object data;
- Claim cases’ searching and processing;
- Data exchange with LMIB (Latvian Motor Insurers’ Bureau);
- Simplified attachment of dynamic documents, images and files;
- Associated data and document collection (orders for experts, repairs estimates, incoming and outgoing invoices, operations);
- History collection of claim case processing stages and statuses.